Love Reeses Peanut Butter Cups? Treat your self to these keto perfect fat bombs and you”ll find yourself making them again and again and again.
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 8 tablespoons unsweeetened Peanut Powder
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp. Powdered Erythritol (add 1Tbsp and taste for sweetness. Add more until desired sweetness is achieved).
- 5 drops Stevia (optional)
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 4 tbsp Coconut oil (refined)
- 4 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 squares (20 g total) unsweetened bakers chocolate (at least 80%)
- sweeten to taste (I use about 10 drops Stevia)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Mix butter, almond flour, peanut powder and 1 tbsp Erythritol in small mixing bowl. Taste for sweetness and add additional Erythritol until desired sweetness. Divide mixture into 12 equal portions and press each portion into a silicone mini-muffin mould tray, about .5 cm high. Freeze for 10 minutes while making 2nd layer.
Place all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave at medium power for 30 seconds at a time, stirring each time, until all ingredients are melted and no clumps remain. Ladle chocolate over peanut crust and return to freezer until set. Once set, fat bombs can be stored in refrigerator.
Makes 18 peanut butter cups.
Per Serving · 159 calories · 16 g fat · 4 g total carbs · 2 g net carbs · 3 g protein